Terms of Service
- This offer becomes a binding contract upon acceptance by Elite Media Group general Manager or an Authorized Agent.
- Bill shall be due upon acceptance and weekly renewal.
- Contract subject to termination by either party by 30 days upon prior written notice.
- Client agency agrees to pay all cost expenses paralegal and attorney fees incurred in collecting.
- Station will have right to cancel this contract upon default by advertiser in the payment of bills or other material breach upon cancellation all broadcasting done hereunder and not paid shall become immediately due and payable at the named rate.
- Advertiser shall pay all attorney’s fees in the event legal action is necessary to enforece this agreement or any of the items thereof.
- Advertiser shall hold station and its agents, employees, and officers harmless against liability for libel, slander, illegal competition, or trade practice, infringements of trademarks, trade names or programs titles, violation of rights of privacy and infringement of copyrights and proprietary rights results from the broadcasting of broadcasts herein provided in the form furnished by advertiser.